About Kaizen Online Marketing
Our primary objectives are to build your online marketing programs incrementally to control costs, integrate all the elements for the most powerful effect and greatest results and accomplish this with zero extra work on your part.
We are delighted by the opportunity to assist your company in the preparation of your social media and Internet marketing plan and the development of your new lead capture and follow up campaigns. We are excited to be able to provide the insights and know-how that translates into increased sales and growth for your business.
The question now is this…
How do you leverage powerful new marketing platforms like online video, social media, mobile devices and automated follow up to generate a dependable flow of well-qualified leads and customers at a reasonable cost?
And how else can you grow a program like this incrementally to control costs and get it to pay for itself as much as possible?
We are confident we can help you do just that.
The attached proposal outlines the approach we recommend and the cost associated with each action. In summary, your benefits include:
- A comprehensive PLAN for your business to leverage Internet marketing, social media, online video, mobile device marketing, automated lead capture and follow up systems to increase sales and grow your business. This plan will include a list of the recommended marketing channels for the program, associated campaigns and a roadmap for adding the channels.
- Establishing you as an AUTHORITY in your subject area. This is critical for generating qualified leads through social media.
- Building a TRIBE of followers through email, direct mail, mobile marketing and social media that grows organically and sustains your business throughout economic cycles.
- A comprehensive automated follow up system that maximizes SALES CONVERSIONS from leads as well as existing customers.
- Creating a visible, consistent, integrated PRESENCE across the Web, social media and mobile device platforms that supports your brand and dramatically increases the likelihood that prospects looking for information or solutions pertaining to key related concepts find your business.
Applying an “integrated channel” strategy, our company’s unique approach to online marketing goes way beyond Google. There are thousands of high traffic web sites, blogs, social media sites and hundreds of other search engines like Comcast, MSN, Dogpile, AOL, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
In addition to a wide range of search engines, there are numerous directories, both local and national. By listing your company in these directories we can capitalize on their presence often on the first pages of above mentioned search engines.
The objective is to establish a presence in every relevant channel, engage with prospects and customers on their turf and follow up with them continuously to create deep awareness, interest, social authority and trust.
Please review our proposal. I will set an appointment at your convenience to go through the details and answer any questions. Know that we are flexible and willing to work with you on the budget and timing of these activities.
Thank you for inviting our company to submit this proposal. We believe strongly that your business needs this program that our team can deliver the results and help you realize a significant financial return from online marketing.
This program represents a strong focus of your marketing dollars into powerful Internet channels, social media, mobile device platforms and automated lead capture and follow up systems. It is a comprehensive plan for establishing your company in these places and coordinating your activities in them to increase your social authority, generate more leads and convert more customers.
The estimated costs cover many hours on our part to research, create, execute and coordinate these activities. However, the end result will be a powerful and comprehensive marketing program that will generate a significant return on investment.
Strategy & Planning
– Developing a custom approach for your business to leverage the new online social media and mobile marketing platforms.
Social Media marketing programs
– for engaging with prospects and customers on their turf, building your “tribe” of followers and establishing social authority for you and your business.
Online Video marketing programs
– for increasing visibility and traffic, ongoing communication with your “tribe” and social authority building.
Local Directory marketing programs
– for getting your business locations found more successfully and increasing traffic and sales.
Mobile marketing programs
– for getting your business found through mobile devices and for following up powerfully with prospects and customers through their mobile devices.
Automated Follow Up systems and campaigns
– for maximizing sales, keeping prospects and customers engaged and turning them into raving fans by following up through email, mobile text and voicemail.
Lead Capture systems and campaigns
– for leveraging social media, online video, mobile marketing to drive traffic and capture leads for automated follow up campaigns Content Creation strategies, systems and methods – we plan and create articles, videos, tweets, social media posts, site pages, follow up emails, text messages—even voice mails for your business to fuel your ongoing program.
Kaizen, Japanese for ” Constant Improvement” or “Change For The Better”
Refers to philosophy or practices that focus upon continuous improvement of processes in manufacturing, engineering, supporting business processes, and management. It has been applied in healthcare, psychotherapy, life-coaching, government, banking, and many other industries. When used in the business sense and applied to the workplace, kaizen refers to activities that continually improve all functions, and involves all employees from the CEO to the assembly line workers. It also applies to processes, such as purchasing and logistics, that cross organizational boundaries into the supply chain. By improving standardized activities and processes, kaizen aims to eliminate waste (see lean manufacturing). Kaizen was first implemented in several Japanese businesses after the Second World War, influenced in part by American business and quality management teachers who visited the country. It has since spread throughout the world and is now being implemented in many other venues besides just business and productivity.